Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainy Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Orenji walked out from his school with a sigh. He had his back pack full of things, his text books, exorcist materials and not to mention it was crushing his hidden tail. He slowly walked past people on the way to the very quiet park near by. Today, well wasnt the best day for weather for humans. It was raining, dark depressing, cold and wet, not many people liked the rain for that matter. Unlike everyone else Orenji didnt mind getting to wet. His body made it over to a swing where he soon sat down and quietly let the swing move slightly back and forth as his feet scuffed the puddle. He sniffled, was it from the weather or emotions, time to find outfor yourself.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Tokino approached his brother quietly, and sat on a swing next to Orenji. "Are you feeling alright, Orenji?" Tokino asked his brother calmly with a gentle smile. Even though he was feline, he didn't seem to mind the rain at all. Even in the most gloomy of weather, the twins always seemed to find a way to make things seem brighter.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Orenji gently swong on his swing, rather down looking. He whined as he heard his brother. His school work, was really hard. He shouldnt even be here, hes not even close to an average grading student. Orenji still felt out of place in his classes, no matter how hard he tried he couldnt do anything. He failed his tests and other things. Being a slow learned sucked badly. Not only that but being rather anti social, left if with only the demon and animals as his friends. He sniffled lightly. "I.....dont know............i-i-i-i dont know.....i-if i can do this....anymore..." He whined not looking at his brother at all.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm

"It's okay, we'll just have to try harder until you get it." Tokino said kindly to his brother. "Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but it is only a matter of overcoming the obstacles that get in the way. That is why I am here for you." Tokino coaxed his brother in an attempt to make Orenji feel better.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 pm

Orenji whines as his toes gently scuffled the puddle. "but nothing has changed. NOTHING!" orenji snapped in a rather upset tone. It was true, nothing had changed sence the time he was little. He had a hard time learning things. Orenji hated being slow, but that wasnt the problem. The feeling of lonleness was. He had no human friends and so no interaction with people plus he wasnt smart.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"You're really good in combat, aren't you? If it's really got you so down, I'll spend more of my time being your personal tutor. Besides, I think you learn better hands-on, rather than from a book." Tokino said calmly as he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Orenji whined as he had very little confidence that he did. "I dont..........other people beat me all the time........i cant even use my sword...........or better yet......whats the point.....if i dont pass.....the tests....." he sniffled. It was truely saddening to see anyone like this, thinking they were a total failure.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 pm

"Don't be an idiot, I'll tutor you until you know the material for the tests by heart. I will also train you, and help you control your power. But you have to have more confidence in yourself!" Tokino said to him, hoping that he would somehow break through to him.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Orenji whined as he felt more or less targeted. Being called an idiot and also didnt help with hi problemes not to mention his self-esteem. Orenji looked up at his brother tearful eyes. "I know im a idiot.........i dont like being one......but i cant help it! I just dont understand things!" he cried out load before his feet crashed into the puddled under him making a splash.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:22 am

"Have you already forgotten what I just said? You might not be the best student, but you are still bound for greater things than I am. Now cheer up bro, I won't rest until you succeed." Tokino said to his brother in an optimistic manner.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Orenji just raised his head slightly looking at him. He sneezed loudly as he started to shiver, his feet were soaked, his pants were wet along with everything else. "you might as well.....quit like everyone else.............." Orenji stood up still looking upset.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Tokino hugged Oreji and held him very close. Tokino wasn't too good with saying the right things to his brother, but he thought that an embrace would be more effective than his own words.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:11 pm

Orenji felt Tokino come up behind him and pull him into a hug. Sure it was warm, but his own body was cold, even if he used fire, lava or what ever the fuck it was. He grumbled before looked over his shoulder. ".........im not confident.............im not smart.......and i cant.....learn properly.........theres a problem......" he whined.
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Tokino was trying to come up with a way that he could get his brother feel better. "Orenji, would you like to go out for pocky or ice cream?" He suggested kindly to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Allen

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Orenji sighed as he stared at Tokino knowing he was trying to cheer him up some way. Although he knew it was going to be hard, to get him out of this depressing state of mind. He slowly went to walk away from him before he was suggested an ice cream or pocky. "sure........" he gave a rather deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Day   Rainy Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assiah :: True Cross Campus Town :: Park-
Jump to: