Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Cross Shopping District

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_Aki_

_Aki_

True Cross Shopping District Empty
PostSubject: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Where there is a town, there is a place to shop! TRue Cross Shoping District has anything you need and is very large that you can't see everything just in one day! So stay and shop.
True Cross Shopping District 9i8ldv

Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:20 pm

In the midst of the cool aqua lights was a little girl in a very strange outfit. She was small with short grey hair and a eyeptach and tattoo. She was skinny and frail looking but her outfit looked like she belong in a circus. With odd piercings in her ears and rings. She stopped at a store looking at the antiques. "I come all the way from London for this." She was a exorsist from the English Branch and had a accent to her speech. She looked around in boredem.
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 am

Ava had just gotten done shopping for what he needed for his semester at the academy. He let out a low sigh as he walked out of the mall and wondered out into the streets. He had used a special key to his room that allowed him to put them directly in his room for when he was to return. He turned around and let out a low sigh as he noticed a young woman, who was obviously not from around here.

"Are you ok miss?" Ava asked softly. He was standing in front of her, making sure she wasn't lost or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://ignitedflameexorcist.forumotion.com
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am

Aki looked around until hearing a voice. She tilted her head, "Me? I'm not a miss or anything really. But yes I do need help." She has an accent adn looked through her pocket and took out a piece of paper. She looked at it. "I'm here looking for...True..Cross...Toy Emporium. Yes that's it!" She said happily. "Do you know where it is?"
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 am

Ava nodded his head. "I'm sorry" He said to her as well. He pointed at the shop next to the one he had just gotten out of.
"That would be it" He said quietly. He fixed his clothing as he turned around and walked into it.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 am

Aki walked behind him but more speed walking since he seemed to walk a bit faster than her. Or he just was bigger. "There isn't a need to apologize!" she saw the store and ran past him and gazed at the store. "Amazing, so this is it. Tru Cross town's toy emporium. It's so much better than I expected!" The store its self didn't seem great. Most were antiques or just old toys. She ran in and grabbed a stuffed bunny with button eyes and a x shapped mouth. "I've searched the world for you!" She said hugging it.
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Ava twitched a bit as he saw the woman grab for the bunny. He then chuckled a bit as his familiar crawled up onto his shoulder. "Hello richie" Ava said to the little monkey. [Yes. I stole Fons Monkey Richie]
*What are you doing in a toy store?* Richie asked Ava. His tail waved back and forth as he looked at the place. *Nothing in here to enjo...* He looked down before finishing his sentence and noticed the woman playing with the bunny. Richie let out a soft laugh and turned away.
*We should head back to the academy soon Ava* He said as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Aki turned around to thank him but he disappeared. "Academy? A student? Or teacher?" She wondered alone. She bought the stuffed rabbit and walked out. "He had a familiar too...so an, exorcist." Maybe I shouldn't have left my familar. It would have been easier to find my way around.. She ran out of the store and started climbing up to the highest building to see all of True cross. or try to. "True Cross...academy... I was going to ask him where that was too...dang."
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Ava poked his head around the corner.
"Hey, are you looking for a way to the academy?" He asked. He twirled a key on his finger, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Aki saw the man once again and pike flipped over to him and curtsied. "Bonjour monsieur~ Yes, would you be kind enough to direct me there. I left my familiar to rome free so I'm lost to where I am going. " She asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Ava laughed lightly as he shut the door to the toy store. He then took the key he was twirling and inserted it into the key hole of the door and twisted it. A low, glimmer of light shone through the cracks of the door. He then took the key and put it back into his pocket and pulled the door open. Behind the door, was the entrance to the academy. They had come outside, instead of actually being inside.
"Welcome to True Cross Academy" He said lightly. He fixed his clothing and tucked in his shirt and put on his jacket and walked through the door.
"If you don't hurry, it'll shut, and it'll be to late to come here" He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Aki ran behind him, closely trcing his steps. "You have a key to the academy! So are you a student? Maybe a teachers since your tall and all." She said giggling at her words.
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

Ava turned around and looked at her.
"I'm not that tall am I?" He asked lightly. "I'm a student here"
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Aki laughed. "Compared to me, your pretty tall! Your a student? You look like you could have graduated by now!" She said seeing as she is an exorcist alreadly. "That's cool though, a student who even has a key. That's rare. What do major in? Doctor? Knight?"
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Ava laughed lightly and looked at her.
"I'm not that tall" He said jokingly. He looked away, rubbing the back of his head.
"And this is my first year here, but my cousin is a teacher so he gave me a key for getting back here if i'm ever out of the academy"
He pushed open a door and walked through it with her, leading to another area of the grounds.
"I am a Knight" He said quietly. Jumping onto his shoulder was Richie, who was pretty tired from running around alot. He lay down on Avas shoulder and quickly began to snooze.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Aki laughed "taller than me, that's for sure." Aki looked at him, "A first year huh? A newbie? Must be lucky to have a family member.......I mean in the academy of course to help you out there! A knight too? Really cool~" She looked at Richie and giggled, "You have such a adorable familiar there you know!"
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 pm

"Yea, he belonged to my brother before he went missing" He said. "Shortly after my brother went missing, his contract was broken and I made one with him to keep him alive, since then, he keeps me company"
He let out a low sigh.
"So, what brings you to the academy?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Aki slightly frowned at the story, he seemed to have troubles himself. But than she smiled again. "No reason actually. I heard this was a school for exquires so I wanted to check it out to see how they train exorcist here. I haven't been out of England in a long time. Maybe even put on a small show for the students."
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Ava nodded lightly. "I see" He said.
He looked down at her.
"Well, maybe you'd like to stay here, and hang out with me or something" He said to her. "I don't talk to many people here, but for some reason I just felt like we would become close friends"
He had a smile on his face, which was something he never had shown to anyone. He was surprised himself that he was able to smile.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Aki twirled and smiled, "Than I hope we can become great friends Ava-kun~ I'm sure we'll get along great!" she said laughing. Suddenly a black cat jumped onto Aki's shoulder. "Arah perfect timing, this is Blance my familiar. It's stubborn but she's my friend next to my demon."
Back to top Go down
Green_Knight
Admin
Green_Knight

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 pm

"She's adorable" He said laughing lightly.
"So where to now?" He asked. "Todays a free day so we can go hangout in the town"
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:30 pm

"I was hoping to at least see the head of the academy but I guess not. Or at least around the school. Nowadays things are just boring so I thought I'd just look around. But I have no idea where I'm going either." She honsetly said as Blance yawned and slept as well on Aki's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Tokino

Tokino

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

Tokino was merely passing by when he noticed the boy and the girl. For the moment, he was just window shopping, but he planned on getting some more medicinal herbs to keep in stock. He honestly wondered what he would find that would be of use to him. Of coarse, it would be strange to see someone like him roaming around.
Back to top Go down
_Aki_

_Aki_

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 am

Aki turned to see someone who caught her eye. He looked different than most people. But the same people as she hung out ith in the circus. The man had ears. Not on the side of his head but on top. Blanche her familiar cat looked at him also and meowed. "What an interesting person huh Blanche?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Cross Shopping District   True Cross Shopping District Empty

Back to top Go down

True Cross Shopping District
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assiah :: True Cross Campus Town :: Mall-
Jump to: